Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2010 Annual Meeting In Springfield

What an amazing, unexpected, encouraging, uplifting, humbling time Deb and I have had. Monday evening started with a brass quartet playing along with the hymns (AND "One Holy Temple, Rising"). Note Matt Pearson on trumpet and Deb Greelish on French Horn.









Karen Green with Jubilate Singers and Bob Whitlinger on Bass on Tuesday night.



















Kirk van der Swagh, son Caleb (from the Neighborhood Church in NYC) along with Karen Green perform one of the most beautiful versions of "How Deep the Father's Love" I have ever heard, and one I will remember always.












Here am I conducting the singing of the assembly with the brass on Monday night. The way this assembly has taken to the singing of hymns and new songs has surprised and delighted me. I wish all could have heard this full-hearted and rich congregational singing.























Ron Hamilton speaks on the remarkable work the CCCC is doing with Church Redevelopment and Church Planting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home